2.02.2011

The Shred: Day 2

Hello!  I hope everyone had a fabulous Wednesday =) 

Started off with a quick trip to the gym, followed by lemon tea and these bad boys.
2 1/2 whole wheat pancakes topped with PB and 1/2 banana
 I love when I have delicious breakfast left overs from the weekend.  The most I "cook" on a weekday morning is to microwave my oats, I'd relax around and read your blogs!

Lunch was a little crazy today, as it was our Italian potluck for all the January birthdays.  I had a small, okay medium, piece of veggie lasagna and 1/2 roll.  

I also had a cup of coke zero.  Let me just preface this by saying I never buy soda for myself, and when Shane does buy it I'll sneak a sip here and there.  Now today I had a whole cup, and it made me burpy.  Woops.  One just slipped out and my co-workers called me out on it!  I thought it was quiet...guess not.

And for desert, I had this awesome yet simple pie.  Graham cracker crust, vanilla pudding filling, and chocolate top.  Perfect!

*Didn't want to be a weirdo taking pictures of my food, sorry for no pics!*

When I got home at 6:30 I ran to get changed and did The Shred.  I really have wimpy arms!  And the stair climber this morning did not make those squats any easier ;)
 
After picking up Shane at 7 I was starved.



  • roasted sweet potatoes with lots of ketchup
  •  quinoa and millet
  • curried carrot soup
You need to make this soup, I'll make sure to post the recipe.  I made it a while ago, froze some, and busted it out this week.  I've been having such a better time with dinner, especially after I posted about my dinner dilemma. 

It's really helpful to make big batches of things on Sunday and just use them throughout the week.

Now I need to go lay on the couch!  Night!
 
Question: Do you take pictures of your food in public places?  Do you feel awkward? Do I just need to get over it?

2 comments:

  1. mmm your breakfast sounds good, my favorite is spelt english muffin with peanut butter, banana, and honey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried anything with spelt...that sounds yummy

    ReplyDelete