1.30.2011

Quarter Century

I'm officially 25 years old.

It's strange how when your in your teens 25 seems so distant.  And you think by 25 you'll surely have life figured out. 

Wrong.

Not that I don't love where I am in life.  I just moved to Southern California.  I have a great  job, and I have room to grow in my profession.  I'm blessed with wonderful family and friends.  I love my sweet, handsome, amazing, boyfriend and we have a cute little place with our 2 little cats.  

Life is pretty sweet.
 
But I don't have it all figured out and maybe I never will. 
Maybe I need to chill out, relax, and enjoy the ride.
Don't worry so much.
Be thankful for what I have.
Be present in each moment and don't take things for granted.
just be happy.

I want to continue to try and be the best me.  I want to nourish my body with healthy, delicious food.  I want to stay active and push my body physically.  I want to take care of myself so that I can be happy and healthy during my next quarter century and beyond.


1 comment:

  1. I could not agree with you more about how you feel! I definitely felt like this when I was turning 25, and I'll be 29 this year but still feel the same way. Basically it's like we were convinced as kids that someday it would all make sense, and as the years pass, it's clear that adults are FAKING IT. haha. I hope you had a good birthday :)

    ReplyDelete