3.07.2011

Now I Know my ABC's...

next time won't you sing with me?
I've seen some bloggies post  this fun little survey and I thought I'd give it a try.  I haven't filled out one of these since Myspace surveys were cool.


A. Age: 25

B. Bed size: Full, and it is too small. FYI, Shane is 6'4.  And he says I take up too much room...

C. Chore you dislike: Laundry, since we don't have a washer/dryer in our apartment. I strongly dislike walking up and down 3 flights of stairs with an overflowing basket of clothes.

D. Dogs: None.  But we have 2 cats!  Eventually we'll get a puppy to add to the mix :)

E. Essential start to your day: Work out and big breakfast.

F. Favorite color:Green and yellow.

G. Gold or silver: Mainly silver, but I have some trendy gold costume jewelry.

H. Height: 5’6 + a little

I. Instruments you play(ed): Cello and piano through middle school.   I was a very sensitive child and when we moved to a new town, my new cello teacher reprimanded me for not taking my cello home to practice.  Mind you I was in 7th grade and it kind of uncool to take a big cello on the bus.  So I cried and quit.  

J. Job title: Teacher.

K. Kids:None right now!

L. Live: San Diego, California.  I never dreamed I'd one day live in America's Finest City!

M. Mom’s name: Denise

N. Nicknames:Mel, Meleelee, Melis, Lissa.  I also recall being called Bertha Big Butt during some heated arguments.  Thank you wonderful sister Alli ;)

O. Overnight hospital stays: 8th grade graduation I had to get my appendix out and miss the dance!!  Oh the tragedy.

P. Pet peeves: loud chewing/breathing, knuckle cracking.  I know there are more, but I can't think of them!

Q. Quote from a movie: I'm not even going to attempt this.  I can't even quote a movie 5 minutes after watching it.  I always seem to mix up the words.  Shane is the best quoter ever...ask him!

R. Righty or lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: Alli (24), Nicholas (18), Matthew (8)

T. Time you wake up:Weekdays between 4:45-6, depending on my workout plans.  Weekends until I wake up, always before 8.

U. Underwear: I'm not sure where this question is going...yes??

V. Vegetables you dont’ like:  Pearled onions freak me out, although I've never actually ate one.

W. What makes you run late:I always underestimate the amount of time something will take.  Sure I have time to paint my nails before I leave the house...

X. X-rays you’ve had:  I guess just teeth.  Although I had an ultra sound for my appendix.

Y. Yummy food you make: Cupcakes!
Z. Zoo animal favorites: I've always loved the polar bears

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow you wake up EARLY! And I thought *I* woke up early :P I suppose it's all relative! :)

    ReplyDelete