7.11.2011

I'm a Person Who *attempts to* Make Stuff



Oh yes I try to be am.

**Stephanie is having a PWMS link party!  Check it out!

I wish I had more time and more money to put into making stuff!  There's just so much stuff I want to make.  

Beyond the dishes...


 and messes... 
 

that I already make!

 I would love to own a sewing machine.  Because really, who hasn't walked through Target or purused the internet for a sweet little sundress and thought... I could totally make that!  If only I knew how to sew...and had a sewing machine.


But that's neither here nor there.  I want to focus on what I can create and share one creation I'm pretty proud of.


This project came about because I had a big living room wall.  And no art work to fill it.




Ta Da!


It's a messy job, but someone's got to do it!


Awww, our little apartment in San Diego.  

Right now my paintings don't have a home, but I will find a place to hang them in New Jersey soon enough!

What have you made that you're proud of?

No comments:

Post a Comment